Bonus points if you get the reference. Otherwise, make sure you bookmark this page, or just bookmark the links listed. Either way, if you have the time to be on any of these social media platforms, you should make sure you have the time to adhere to any of their guidelines regarding branding.
- Facebook / Brand Permissions Center
- Foursquare / Resources and Logos
- Google+ / Brand Guidelines
- Instagram / Use of the Instagram Logo
- LinkedIn / Branding Guidelines
- Pinterest / Logos, Trademarks and Marketing Guidelines
- Twitter / About / Logo & Brand
- Yelp / Display Requirements
- YouTube / Brand Guidelines
I tried finding Myspace's guidelines about their logo or brand, but if it's there, it's too difficult to find. I guess you could always just refer to their Terms of Service.
Any I'm missing, let me know!!